Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Diabetes-Wake

We received a bad new three days ago, Kelvin another aunty pass away because of diabetes. 3 Months ago, Kelvin has one aunty pass away because of diabetes too. That terrible as my mother in law has diabetes as well, but under control and not so serious compare with the two aunties.I told myself nomatter how i have to go down the wake although i have no time as i have to take care leongzai. So, i rush down during my lunch time because my office nearby there. They are appreciate it and at least pay a respect to his aunty. This let us has a lesson which we have to control our diet and take good care of our health. So we can have a better life. Especially kelvin like to drink COKE. I have to stop him to drink so much COKE. Is not good for our health.

No comments: