Monday, June 9, 2008

Introduction -Korea

Thinking to bring Leongzai to Korea. But he is just two years old and do not know anything, so no point to bring him there. Aunty Peng let me choose whether want to go Taiwan or Korea as i choose Korea. Taiwan is similar as Singapore-Shop and eat. So i choose Korea, a country have difference culture from us.
I am so excited because after give birth Leongzai, i am not been oversea for so long. I like Melbourne, because when i went there is winter. The wind blow on me and i wearing a very thick jacket walking along the road, that feeling is so nice. I sleep on the white snow and looking at the sky. I am feel that i am in the heaven. I taste the snow and it taste good. If i can migrate , i will choose Australia because the house there are big, my children can run at the big field and i can do my planting.
If you want to eat and shopping, you can go Hong Kong as Bangkok also is another alternative for eating and shopping. The food there are supper cheap. These are the three countries that i have been. Now i am going to Korea. Now, I have to clear my work before i go to Korea and my assignment due date is on the second day after i am back in Singapore. So, i have to submit my assignment before go to Korea. Finally, i able to complete it on time and can go to Korea peacefully.
I start packing and mop the floor, washing all the clothes before i go to Korea. Ok, have to sleep early, because i have to work tomorrow and have to take 6 hours flight to Korea.
Looking forward.

No comments: