Monday, January 19, 2009

My little precious


I cut hair for him and he can run about the whole house, i keep chasing him and it so tiring. Today, i told him, you want tractor, he said yes. So he just stand there quietly let me cut the hair for him.....Hahahah, The hairstyle look Kuku...Anyway, is look cute for me....hahahha

He said I love you mummy when i changing the diapers for him, it really so touching and what i had done for him is not wasted. Today is my birthday somore, it really is the best present i even received. Kelvin feel shocked also. This is his first time he said mummy i love you sincerely. He is an intelligent boy but extremely naughty. Sometimes he is very obedient, but once he is in bad mood, he can throw tantrum and i will beat his hand. After i lessoning him, he will walk away and go to the bedroom. After a while, he will come out and smile at me. Wah lau,,,,i cannot stand him......

No comments: