Saturday, October 18, 2008

2 Years courtship & 5 Years Marriage =7 YEARS

*****Remember that day*****
Our first date-City Hall
Our first kiss-Beach
Our first trip -Kuala Lumpur
Our first time quarrel: SMS
Our ROM-31 October 2003
Our Wedding -25 September 2004
&
Our son-25 April 2006
Dear Kelvin,
I wanted to let you know how much you mean to me. You have been the one person who has been there for me through all the good and bad times. How can I ever adequately express my love for you? Over the 7 Years of our relationship, I have come to realize what a wonderful person you are and how much you mean to me. Thank you for being the 'light of my life' and for helping me to be a better person- A better wife and a mother. Thank you for being my one true love and making my life so wonderful.

No comments: