Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Marche @VIVO



We celebrate CJ, Mui Hwee and Melisa birthday @ Mache VIVO. Happy birthday to them- october birthday girls and boy....hahahahaha

Melissa is our little girl as she is a very mischevious girl. She hided Shine' bag . When we going to leave Mache and Shine just realise her bag is missing!!! Oh no,,where is my bag, please, return to me..........!!!!!!!! We all ignore her and act blur. Suddenly, i said, let go , there is a meeting at 3.00pm, we have to rush back now. Shine shout and said : Cannot, your must stay here and help me to find my bag. I said: Chey, you have to stayhere and wash the plates since you have no $$ to pay, we have $$ and we pay and leave...... Bye......Oh my god, Shine fainted....In the end, Melisa give hint to Shine where is the bag hide in. After that, Shine able to found her bag...Yeah.......hahahahah.
Such a happy lunch

No comments: