Friday, October 17, 2008

So many types of fish!!!!!!!

After sending Leongzai to my mother in law house, i went to NTUC and would like to buy some fish for grandmum. I heading to the fish section and realise there are so many types of fish. Headache!!!!!!!! Which types of fish to buy?????? Now have to recall back, what type of fish grandmum bought before. I bought pork lean, onion, chili, mee, vegetables and fruits for her. Going to visit her this weekend again. "Is not easy to be a full time housewife", you have to know which type of fish can fry ,which types of fish can only steam, prime ribs can use for "Bak Ku Teh" and which types of pork is suitable for Sweet Sour Pork and etc...... There are so many many many thing have to learn and have to know.

Waiting the bus and the traffic is busy, people rushing to work and finally i able find a seat and put down all the stuff. Looking at the bus and cars along the road, all the picture sudden appear in my mind. When i was in primary school, Is grandmum look after me, she wash uniform and shoes for me. She make sure i sleep well and eat well. Except saturday and sunday, She will wake up early in the morning and make breakfast for me.
A voice come fro the kitchen: Ah Ling ah...wake up lah......late already......I just like the ant in the pot and wake up immediately. I almost fall down everytime as my eyes not even open yet. After brush the teeth, changing and have the breakfast and i look at the clock, wah piang, is still early..... I will Scream and said: Ah mah............still early lah, why you wake me up so early!!!!...... Than i will go back to sleep again....Grandmum will come into my room and shout again: Wake up liaw lah....Bus coming soon, later bus won't wait for you!!!!...............I ignore her and continue sleep till the bus reach my house........"Terrible"................I have to wake up at 5.30am everyday......poor me.....hahahahahha

No comments: