Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blood Donation(First Time)

Maybe is just the coincidence, maybe there is other reason.....I walk down to the staircase and i saw a notice paste on the wall. It stated RED CROSS-Blood Donation at ********. After a full breakfast and i decided to donate my blood although my blood type is not "O", is better than nothing right? So i told my BOSS....i am going to donate my blood, he said :OK.......go ahead. I heading to the event hall , go through the checkup and finally is my turn. My hearbeat jump very fast and just thinking it is very painful, aiya.....Don't think is painful compare that time i give birth Leongzai....Ok, Jasmine Tang, don't need to be so scare, just go ahead to let the nurse do whatever she want!!!!..The nurse and doctor very friendly and they give me painkiller when they put the needle into my vain, is not pain at all, small matters lah. It just take about 15 minutes and they got what they want....(My Blood)....Hahahaha......Nurse ask me whether i am giddly, i told them i am fine!!!! They give me ion medicine and mix nuts, note book and pen.After that, they invite me to the tea session, i have a packet of milo and a packet of biscuit. My feeling after the blood donation is......(feel so good and happy, my blood can save lives). Maybe i can sign up for the regular blood donar.
(我做了一件好事)

No comments: