Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Full of energy

After my degree, my life become more fruitly.....Why i said that? First, i can spend time with my family. Especially my grandmum, everytime when i visit her, she look older, my heart is sour. Everytime i left her house, my tears is dropping. Second, is my son, i have to catch up the time to teach him study, he has to know how to recognise and write alphabert and numbers before 4 years old!!! Am i giving him pressure??? mmmmmm........I just hope can push everything into his brain before he reach 5 years old. It is because their brain like a spam from 1 to 5 years old...i have no choice. Third, i can do more charity. The first time i donate my blood is a good start, feel so good and happy. Now, the http://www.one.pa.gov.sg/ is my favourite website, didn't know there are so many course held at the community centre. I have enrolled the simple haircut for family, i just want to do something for my family as i can cut hair for them...Hahahahah........
Ok....very late already...the MRT still do the testing.....while writing the blog, i can see the mrt through the window.......Wah piang...stop please!!!!! i am going to sleep...very noisy!!! But i am looking forward the MRT start operate on 28 FEB 2009... so excited......

No comments: