Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Valentine gift from hubby

Deadsea body scrub,lotion, mud,facial scrub and the mud soap. I like the mud the best, when i apply it, my face feel hot, after the mud is dry and my skin feel tight, have to wait about 15 minutes than can wash it. The body scrub also not bad, after i using it and my skin is very smooth. The facial scrub have to use it daily and the result not so bad as well. I ask Kelvin, actually can see the difference after i using those facial products? He reply: Yes, can see there is improvement and if you did not take care your face now, i cannot imaging...........""" I will see a monster in future"""Even worst wor"""""....Hooooooooooo.....However,what he said is true, i am 30 Years old already....sigh...time pass very fast......

No comments: